When you choose to have a Spray Tan you don't want to look like you just got a Spray Tan. A natural looking tan is the ultimate goal, which is why at Massage First Spray Tan Studio we only use ST. TROPEZ.
ST. TROPEZ uses Aromaguard Technology so you won't smell like you just had a spray tan and you won't go orange because it uses a Green Base Solution.
In addition to that our qualified therapists are fully trained in delivering for you a natural looking tan which will make you the envy of your friends. With three different tanning options from St. Tropez, we have just the right tan to suit your skin colour.
Before booking your Spray Tan please refer to our helpful guide on achieving the best outcome. St. Tropez Spray Tan treatments give you a fast, flawless tan with professional results. Choose from Classic, Express or Dark for a natural looking tan to suit every skin tone.
Preparation Before Your Spray Tan - To ensure your tan is flawless and even, please follow this simple guide.
- It is essential not to apply any type of perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of your spray tan treatment as these will reduce the results.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to your treatment to reduce sensitivity.
- The evening before or morning of your spray tan treatment, exfoliate your entire body using St. Tropez Body Polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Wear dark, loos fitting clothing with a dark coloured bra or preferably no bra at all. Please be aware the guide colour can stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- We recommend you have a patch test prior to every St. Tropez Tan Treatment if you tend to have sensitive skin.
The Spray Tan Application - The application may take up to 15 minutes for the entire treatment. The Bronzing Mist will dry on your skin within a few minutes so you can dress straight after your treatment.
When getting a spray tan you may opt to wear your bikini, bikini bottoms, a disposable g-string (supplied by Massage First) or you can go nude for that no tan lines effect. The choice is yours.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the applied tan once the treatment is completed.
- For the short period your face is sprayed, close your eyes and do not inhale. If yo suffer from respiratory problems, please contact your doctor before having a spray tan treatment.
- Massage First use Commercial Grade Spray Tanning Equipment which includes the tanning guns, tanning mist and a triple extraction fan system to reduce vapour and over spray in the room.
After your Spray Tan Treatment - Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your spray tan treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid going out in the rain and getting wet for at least 4 hours after your treatment.
- It is fine to leave the guide colour on overnight and wash off in the morning. Some guide colour may transfer to bed linen. This will wash out of cotton but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
Tan Maintenance Tips - With the correct aftercare your Spray Tan will last longer.
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or St. Tropez Tan Booster daily in between spray tan to maintain your tan for longer and to ensure even fading.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 3 days to ensure your tan fades evenly.
- Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.
We hope these tips help you with preparing and maintaining your St. Tropez Spray Tan. If you have any further enquiries please give us a call.